Securing Your Financial Data & Access
Security Center is a product that enables Wells Fargo customers within the secured session to report any suspected fraudulent activity, follow steps to address security related issues quickly, update and manage their security settings and contact information, learn about suggested good security practices, gain knowledge from security tips, and become aware about new security products that Wells Fargo incorporates to help protect their customers’ financial information. Designed and developed responsively, Security Center was a lead servicing center project to be released fully responsive. A fluid, module-based design was created to enable each Security Center module to resize, reshape, and reposition as needed, across multiple breakpoints. Final designs were created, tested, and delivered within a compressed six week package delivery sprint.
Partial views of Security Center on a laptop.
Partial views of Security Center on tablets and phones.
- Wells Fargo, Client
- Digital Experience Design (DXD), Design Team
- Joe Rapoza, Security Manager
- Liz Menar, Project Manager
- Diego Aguirre, Art Director
- Cortney Brown, Content Strategist
- Marie Joyce, Lead Interaction Designer
- Heath Kamp, Interaction Designer
- Alex Barnes, Interaction Designer
- Mike Gunkel, Producer
- Kevin Brindley, Lead Visual Designer
- Ashley Crompton, Visual Designer
All work samples displayed in this online portfolio reflect work that Kevin Brindley performed exclusively, unless otherwise noted above.